Removes iron, manganese, tannins and rotten egg smell, and reduces many invisible toxins.
What you should know about Tannins & Color
Tannins will discolor your water, stain your laundry, and cause drinking water to taste tangy or bitter.
Common in Florida and other marshy areas, tannins in water are a result of rotting vegetation in underground aquifers and surface waters. Tannins in water can turn your water a yellowish-brown color, and give drinking water a bitter taste. They can also cause laundry to appear dull or stained and have a musty smell.
Signs of Tannins in Water
- Water is tinted a brownish yellow or tea color
- Laundry is discolored and can smell musty
- Dishes can be stained yellow
- Drinking water has a tangy or tart taste
- Water treatment filters clog and require frequent replacement